This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUBBA Burger. All opinions are 100% mine.
May is National Burger Month!
Yes, vegheads can enjoy it too…
Kick it off by trying the new veggie burger by BUBBA Burger!
When I was asked to try out BUBBA Veggie Burger I excitedly responded “yes!” Veggie burgers make a quick and easy meal…not to mention, healthy! Made with black beans, veggies, flax and oats providing plant-based protein and balanced nutrition! What I like most about BUBBA Veggie Burgers is that they are not loaded with highly processed soy protein like other brands. I’ve been stocking my freezer with easy-to-make meals for when the baby is born and these burgers will definitely be on my grocery list!
BUBBA Veggie Burgers are not your average Veggie burger. They are made from all veggies and have a great black bean flavor for the perfect alternative option at any cook out!
Not sure what you’re going to eat at a family BBQ?
Take these with you! convenient, no thawing required! You don’t even have to be a vegetarian to enjoy these burgers…share them with the whole family!
- No GMO’s
- All natural
- Excellent source of vitamin A & C
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- Low fat
- Cholesterol free
- No Saturated Fat
- Good Source Of Dietary Fiber
- 2.5 grams of fat
- Four (4) 3 oz. burgers per box
- Frozen for your convenience – no thawing
I topped these with sautéed mushrooms, avocado, red onion and dijon mustard….nothing fancy!
- For Mushrooms:
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package mushrooms, sliced
- sea salt and pepper
- For BUBBA Veggie Burgers:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 BUBBA Veggie Burgers
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices red onion
- dijon mustard
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a small skillet. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Cook BUBBA Veggie Burgers for 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Assemble burgers on buns with sautéed mushrooms, avocado, red onion, dijon mustard and enjoy!
BBQ sauce and sautéed onions
Hummus, cucumbers and roasted red peppers
Pesto, spinach and tomato
Guacamole and salsa
What’s your favorite way to dress up a veggie burger?