My little smoothie lover woke up to a Birthday Banana Milkshake today!
I have no idea where the 3 years have gone since he was born, but I do know that every day is better than the one before with him in our lives. It’s truly spectacular to watch him development into a little gentleman, I couldn’t be more proud of him! Noah has brought more joy and laughter into our lives than we could have ever imagined possible. I am one lucky mom
- 1 cup milk of your choice (rice, soy, hemp, etc.)
- 1 frozen banana (or one banana and a few ice cubes)
- ¼ cup cashews
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- whipped topping of your choice (soy or rice whip) and sprinkles for topping
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until milky.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!
As most kids are, Noah is mesmerized by sprinkles. Although not my favorite thing to include in a recipe, I can’t deny him on his birthday!
Happy Birthday my love