Start your day off on a tasty note with this irresistible Vegan Mushroom and Avocado Breakfast Burrito topped with a tangy Sriracha Aioli. This Mexican-inspired breakfast is not only delicious but also packed with nutritious ingredients, making it the perfect blend of health and taste!
Why Choose an Aioli Breakfast Burrito?
Breakfast is an essential meal, setting the tone for the rest of your day. Whether you’re a high-protein advocate or an easily digestible juice enthusiast, it’s all about bio-individuality. Every person has unique digestive capabilities, and it’s crucial to identify what works best for you. An Aioli Breakfast Burrito offers a high-protein start to the day, keeping you satiated for longer and preventing mid-morning energy slumps.
The Magic of Mushroom and Avocado
Our Aioli Breakfast Burrito incorporates two key ingredients: mushrooms and avocado. Mushrooms provide a hearty texture and rich umami flavor, while avocados lend a creamy, buttery contrast. Together, they create a taste sensation that will have your taste buds dancing!
A Burst of Flavor with Sriracha Aioli
What sets this burrito apart is the Sriracha Aioli – a spicy, creamy sauce that adds a kick to each bite. It’s the perfect way to spice up your morning, ensuring every mouthful is a flavor explosion.
Let’s Get Cooking
Personally, some days fruit or a smoothie is sufficient and other days I need more! Eating a high-protein breakfast sets you up for the day by keeping you full for longer and preventing mid-morning slumps.
This Aioli Breakfast Burrito is not just a meal; it’s an experience – a delightful harmony of flavors, textures, and nutrients. So why wait? Start your day with a burst of flavor and a boost of nutrition with this delightful recipe. Enjoy your cooking adventure!
- 1 block of extra-firm tofu pressed and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons braggs amino acids
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed oil
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 8 oz package mushrooms sliced
- 2 avocados
- 4 whole wheat or gluten free tortillas
- 2 tablespoon Vegenaise
- 1 spritz of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or more depending on taste)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add tofu crumbles, bragg's amino acids, toasted sesame seed oil and cumin. Cook until tofu becomes golden, stirring occasionally. Add shredded carrot and black beans, cook until beans are heated. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add an extra drizzle of olive to skillet and warm over medium heat. Add mushrooms and a pinch of sea salt, sauté until mushrooms have released their moisture and start to turn a dark golden color, around 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together vegenaise, lemon juice and sriracha.
- Warm tortillas on the stove top or in a microwave.
- To assemble burritos, add a scoop of the tofu/bean scramble, scoop of sautéed mushrooms, avocado slices and sriracha aioli.
- Roll, eat & enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023