Between the Three Sisters Salad and the Fall Harvest Salad, this one gets my vote for Thanksgiving! I’m a sucker for anything with brussels sprouts! For this recipe they are lightly sautéed and added warm to a bed of radicchio. The bitterness of the radicchio is offset by the sweetness of pure maple syrup and dried cranberries. For a vegan version omit the cheese.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups brussels sprouts trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small head radicchio thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 roasted pumpkin seeds or pecans halves
- 1/4 cup feta or freshly grated parm optional
- For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk salad dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- Place sliced radicchio on a large serving plate and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add brussels sprouts. Saute until wilted and lightly golden.
- Transfer cooked brussels sprouts to the bed of radicchio, drizzle with salad dressing and top with pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and feta.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023