Chocolate Chia Pumpkin Bites, perfect for pumpkin season!
Minimal added sugar, fiber filled oats, protein packed nuts and added spice make no-bake bites our “go to” snack! I’ve made a variety of different kinds over the years, but after seeing these on Instagram made me run to the kitchen!
Having little ones over for Halloween parties and don’t want to overload them with sugar? Make these instead sugary iced cookies! Only wholesome ingredients are used and the combo of protein and fiber will keep sugar levels from spiking and cranky crashes from happening!
This recipe is adapted from the beautiful blog Domesticate Me, go check it out!
No-Bake Chocolate Chia Pumpkin Bites
- Add dates, pumpkin, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt to a food processor and blend until a paste is formed.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add oats, pecans, chocolate chunks, raisins and mix until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into a ball. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat & Trim Your Waistline: My Fat Loss Guide (15+ Exercises) - 24 February 2024
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cranberry Juice: The Detox Drink for Accelerated Weight Loss - 17 February 2024