I know I’m probably jumping the gun a bit, but bring on the pumpkin!
Now that there is a little chill in the air at night, I’m getting excited about the fall! I know we still have a few weeks of summer left to enjoy and I’m going to soak in the warmth while I can, but it’s not going to stop me from sharing one of my favorite overnight oats recipes!
I love all the flavors the fall brings like apples, pumpkin and spices! The combination of ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg make these oats taste just like pumpkin pie! And, who doesn’t want to start their day off with pie?
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with pecans and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023