This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUBBA Burger. All opinions are 100% mine.
May is National Burger Month!
Yes, vegheads can enjoy it too…
Kick it off by trying the new veggie burger by BUBBA Burger!
When I was asked to try out BUBBA Veggie Burger I excitedly responded “yes!” Veggie burgers make a quick and easy meal…not to mention, healthy! Made with black beans, veggies, flax and oats providing plant-based protein and balanced nutrition! What I like most about BUBBA Veggie Burgers is that they are not loaded with highly processed soy protein like other brands. I’ve been stocking my freezer with easy-to-make meals for when the baby is born and these burgers will definitely be on my grocery list!
BUBBA Veggie Burgers are not your average Veggie burger. They are made from all veggies and have a great black bean flavor for the perfect alternative option at any cook out!
Not sure what you’re going to eat at a family BBQ?
Take these with you! convenient, no thawing required! You don’t even have to be a vegetarian to enjoy these burgers…share them with the whole family!
- No GMO’s
- All natural
- Excellent source of vitamin A & C
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- Low fat
- Cholesterol free
- No Saturated Fat
- Good Source Of Dietary Fiber
- 2.5 grams of fat
- Four (4) 3 oz. burgers per box
- Frozen for your convenience – no thawing
I topped these with sautéed mushrooms, avocado, red onion and dijon mustard….nothing fancy!
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a small skillet. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Cook BUBBA Veggie Burgers for 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Assemble burgers on buns with sautéed mushrooms, avocado, red onion, dijon mustard and enjoy 🙂
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023