May is filled celebrations! A month of graduation parties, showers and Mother’s day! Serve this beautiful Strawberry Citrus Fruit Salad with Maple, Mint and Lime for a healthy and sweet treat at your next event!
I dished these up individually (because I thought they looked pretty that way!), but serve in a large bowl if preferred. I love grapefruit, but some find it a bit too tangy. That’s why I made a quick mix of pure maple syrup and lime juice to off set the bitterness.
Grapefruit’s amazing healing power and health benefits fly under the radar in my opinion. They have been studied for a long time and have been proven to lower cholesterol, normalize hematocrit levels, protect against certain cancers and rid the body of excess estrogen…that’s a lot of work for one type of fruit!
Beware, certain medications negatively interact with the powerful compounds found in grapefruit.
Strawberry Citrus Fruit Salad
- 1 grapefruit peeled and cut into segments
- 2 oranges peeled and cut into segments
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- fresh mint
- Layer fruit in a medium bowl or individual serving cups. Whisk together lime juice and maple syrup, evenly pour on top of fruit salad. Garnish with fresh mint, enjoy 🙂
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cranberry Juice: The Detox Drink for Accelerated Weight Loss - 17 February 2024
- How to Get Prescribed Adderall Online in 2024 - 16 February 2024