Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Fluffy, silky and decadent…um, yea!
No bake, few ingredients and simple to make…can it get any easier!?!
Back in the day my best friends and I would go to Friendly’s and get their mega Reese’s Pieces Sundae, remember those??? I can only imagine the ingredients used, I’m sure they were not the healthiest! Here is something that’s even better tasting, and not so horrible for you!
I used a pre-made chocolate cookie crust…no judging! Arrowhead Mills makes a vegan graham cracker crust and Mi-Del makes a gluten free chocolate cookie crust. If you want to make your own, it’s simple! All it takes is a sleeve of graham crackers of your choice, crushed and mixed with a few tablespoons of melted coconut oil or vegan butter.
Here are a few recipes to try:
Chocolate Covered Katie
For a chocolate variation buy chocolate graham crackers or chocolate snap cookies
You can even use nuts for a grain free chocolate cookie crust:
- 1 pound block of silken tofu organic, Non-GMO, such as Nasoya
- ⅔ cup all natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life, melted
- 1 cookie pie crust homemade or pre-made (see recipes below!)
- For the chocolate drizzle:
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add tofu, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla to a food processor. Blend until whipped and creamy.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. Add melted chocolate to food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until chilled.
- For chocolate drizzle sauce:
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler or microwave.
- Serve pie with chocolate drizzle (optional, but well recommended) 🙂
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023