These were good, but I they would be even better with chocolate…what wouldn’t!
I didn’t have chocolate chips in the house, but if I did they would have definitely made their way into these muffins! With or without chocolate, these muffins hit the spot for a late afternoon snack. Give them a go this weekend 🙂
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/4 raisins or mini-chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wet Ingredients:
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice I used soy milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- dash cinnamon
- Grease a muffin tin or line with liners. I used coconut oil baking spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Gently fold in raisins (or chocolate chips!) and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together additional coconut, brown sugar and dash of cinnamon for crumble topping.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, top with coconut/brown sugar mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023