Are you ready to experience a symphony of flavors that will leave you in awe? Look no further! This Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting are here to take your taste buds on a joyride. Brace yourself for an extraordinary treat that combines the velvety richness of chocolate, the natural sweetness of ripe bananas, and the luxurious creaminess of peanut butter. It’s a match made in dessert heaven!
Let’s dive into the world of baking magic and explore the secrets behind these delectable cupcakes. Whether you’re planning a delightful party or simply satisfying your sweet tooth, this recipe is a winner. Get your apron on and let’s create a dessert masterpiece together!
I’m not going to pretend that these Choc Banana Cupcakes with Frosting are healthy just because they are vegan.
Sometimes, just because a food is labeled vegan, all-natural or gluten-free doesn’t mean it is healthy!
Yes, these cupcakes are made without eggs, butter or cream, but they contain WAY more sugar then I like to bake with. But, they are birthday cupcakes and in my book, all bets are off on birthdays!
On a healthy note, these cupcakes are made with whole wheat flour instead of white flour, and banana in place of added fat such as butter. Plus, they are void of chemicals and preservatives found in most store-bought cupcakes.
The Irresistible Chocolate Banana Cupcakes
A Dash of Love and Magic
Baking isn’t just about following a recipe; it’s about adding a dash of love and a sprinkle of magic. This Chocolate Banana Muffins are crafted with affection to create an unforgettable experience for your taste buds. The secret ingredient? Pure passion for baking!
The Dreamy Chocolate Infusion
Picture this: moist, tender cupcakes infused with the finest cocoa, enveloping your senses in a dreamy chocolate embrace. These little delights will make you close your eyes in bliss with every single bite. Chocolate lovers, this is your paradise!
The Banana – Sweetness in Every Bite
Ah, the bananas! Ripe, sweet, and mashed to perfection, these little wonders add a natural sweetness that complements the chocolate magnificently. Say goodbye to ordinary cupcakes; the bananas elevate these treats to a whole new level!
A Dance of Textures
In the world of cupcakes, texture matters. My Chocolate Banana Cupcakes strike the perfect balance between moist and fluffy, making each bite a delightful dance of textures. You’ll find yourself savoring every moment as the flavors unfold.
Quick and Easy to Bake
You might think such divine cupcakes require hours of labor, but fear not! This vegan cupcake recipe is surprisingly quick and easy, making it a breeze to whip up a batch whenever the craving strikes. Your friends and family will be amazed at your baking prowess!
Bake these for birthdays or today – just for you and your loved ones!
For the Vegan Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 6 tsbp powdered sugar
- 8 tsbp soy or almond milk more if needed
Vegan Choco Banana Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a mini-cupcake tin with cooking spray or line with liners and set aside.
- Combine banana and soy milk together using a blender or food processor. (I used my vitamix)
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix together oil, soy milk/banana mixture, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir in mini chocolate chips. Don’t over mix!
- Pour batter 2/3 full into cupcake tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks and top with peanut butter frosting.
Vegan Peanut Butter Frosting
- Using a hand-held mixer
- combine all ingredients (natural creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar) until fluffy
- adding soy milk or almond milk slowly until desired consistency. (I started with 4 tablespoons and added extra as needed)
- Taste and add extra powdered sugar if needed
- I added the peanut butter frosting in the freezer by using a plastic sandwich bag one day before (or at least 4 hours). Just fill, seal, cut the corner off one of the ends and frost away!
- Store in an air-tight container to maintain freshness!
- Add the frosting to the choco banana cupcakes, top with a few mini-chips for fun and enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023