The problem with living in a summer vacation destination is that it becomes over run with people. That’s why I love September…less tourists and less traffic, Cape Cod is ours to enjoy again! We spent the weekend enjoying the crisp blue skies and visiting with friends and family.
I also managed to sneak in a little running. I completed my “long run” for the week, 11 miles! I’m feeling ready for the Cape Cod Zooma Half Marathon coming up on Sept. 28! Originally, I set a goal for myself of averaging 9:30 minute miles. On this past run, I surprisingly broke my goal and ran an average of 9:10 minute miles! I have a new goal now of completing the half marathon with 9 minute miles…wish me luck!
This combo led me to the idea of making blueberry overnight oats…
- Add almond milk, blueberries, dates, vanilla and cinnamon to a blender and blend until blueberries are pureed.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, chia seeds and almond milk mixture.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy in the morning 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023