Baked sweet potatoes meets a California burrito…
Loaded with cumin scented black beans, fresh sprouts, avocado and topped with a chipotle lime tahini sauce!
This is a Meatless Monday meal idea suitable for that carne asada burrito lover out there!
Not only is today Meatless Monday, it’s the kickoff of National Go Veg Week! Click here and take the pledge to go veg all week! You will receive a “start-up” kit including recipes and healthy tips! Not only is going veg easier on the planet, but it has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes!
Add this recipe to the mix this week!
- Wash sweet potatoes and prick with a fork a couple of times, place on a baking dish lined with foil or parchment paper and cook on 400 degrees for 45 minutes-1 hour or until tender in the middle.
- When sweet potatoes are cooked, place black beans in a small sauce pan, add a dash of cumin and warm over low heat.
- Construct sweet potatoes by cutting in half, adding a scoop of black beans, avocado slices, sprouts and cilantro. Drizzle with sauce and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023