Blueberry Hemp Seed Green Smoothie, an easy way to get kids to drink their greens!
I let my almost 4 year old take the lead when concocting this smoothie and I think he did pretty well! If given the opportunity he would make smoothies everyday. I admit, sometimes it’s a hassle and I hate cleaning out the blender, but I can’t say “no” to getting him to drink multiple servings of fruits and vegetables before noon!
This smoothie is so super heathy and loaded with antioxidants, which will boost their little germ fighting immune systems! It also contains fiber and healthy fats that will fuel them up for the day!
Not too sure if your kid will dig hemp seeds?
Here are some other ideas for getting kids to eat greens!
- Kale Chips
- Kale Pesto
- Green Ice Cream
- Soy Sesame Snow Pea Salad
Blueberry Hemp Seed Green Smoothie
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend away 🙂
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat & Trim Your Waistline: My Fat Loss Guide (15+ Exercises) - 24 February 2024
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cranberry Juice: The Detox Drink for Accelerated Weight Loss - 17 February 2024