So, last week I had a peapod grocery pick-up problem. (peapod is an online grocery service from Stop & Shop, it makes my life 1000x easier!) I thought I was ordering 6 bananas, but as it turned out I ordered 6 bunches of bananas leaving me with 36 bananas!
What to do, what to do???
We made a lot of smoothies, banana bread, banana ice cream and these two bite breakfast banana cookies!
The base of these cookies is banana and oats…that’s it! NO added sugar, NO flour, NO eggs, NO butter!
You can keep it simple or add in some other ingredients!
I added dried cranberries and mini-chocolate chips!
Here are a few other combos:
- Walnut and Raisin
- Coconut and Cacao Nibs
- Dried Cranberry and Orange Zest
- Dried Blueberry and Cashew
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light
- Preheat ove to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. (bananas should be almost liquified, you can use a blender too!) Add oats, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in dried cranberries and mini-chocolate chips.
- Scoop using a tablespoon measure and drop onto parchment paper evenly spaced.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden around edges and firm to the touch.
- Let cool and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023