I hope everyone had a great weekend! These cookies made mine a bit sweeter!
A little pure maple syrup and a few vegan mini-chocolate chips make these cookies irresistible! They are the perfect evening treat to have with a cup of tea. Ok, I’m not going to lie, I had them for breakfast too! Next time to make them a healthier breakfast treat I will substitute the chocolate chips with walnuts…but for now I will have chocolate with my breakfast 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine chia seeds and almond milk. Set aside for 10 minutes or until a gel is formed.
- In a large bowl, combine chia/almond milk mixture with the rest of the ingredients. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop dough onto parchment paper.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until tops are lightly golden, remove from oven, cool and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023