Why can’t every day be mother’s day??? I didn’t have to change one diaper all day and was spoiled with treats. One treat in particular was a trip to the local scoop…a self-serve frozen yogurt café. They now serve Chloe’s frozen fruit which is dairy and gluten free, just three ingredients banana, water and a little bit of cane sugar.
And in case that wasn’t enough dessert for one day I made Lemon Meltaways a raw dessert adapted from www.detoxinista.com These little bites do just that, melt in your mouth! Made from raw cashew butter, honey, lemons and coconut oil they are sure to please!
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. (I placed the coconut oil and cashew butter over a very low heat for a few minutes to assist in the melting process.)
- Place mini baking cups in a baking dish, double layer the cups for added support. Pour mixture into baking cups then place in the freezer. When frozen, dig in and enjoy!
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023