Oh my yum…
It was one thing after another today. Between a teething toddler who decided to take on the terrible two’s 9 months too early and a sick dog, we needed this treat to look forward to tonight!
My latest obsession has been coconut oil. I’ve been cooking with it, baking with it and drinking it…yes, drinking it! It has so many healing qualities that I will get to in another post (I promise!).
This is a satisfying dessert high in protein and healthy fats with a hint of sweetness from pure maple syrup. This recipe is SO simple and delicious, try it this weekend!
Adapted from RAW FOOD, REAL WORLD
- Line a small baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Mix together cashew butter and coconut oil until smooth. (It was chilly in the house tonight and the coconut oil was solid so I placed the cashew butter and coconut oil in a sauce pan over a very low heat and gently warmed for a few seconds until melted).
- Add in cocoa powder, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and place in freezer, let chill for one hour.
- Remove fudge from baking dish by pulling on either end of plastic wrap.
- Cut into squares and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023