I’ve been interested in trying chia pods, but haven’t been able to find them anywhere! So, I ordered a case of them through the food co-op that I am a part of. Good thing I like them because now I have a whole refrigerator full! Made with only 3 ingredients and no added sugar, they make a great on-the-go snack especially since they are packaged with a cute little spoon!
And it doesn’t hurt that Kelly Slater sponsors the company as well 🙂 Check out his video here
While they taste awesome and are super healthy for you, they cost a lot…over $3.00 each! So, at a fraction of the cost here is my chia pod recipe!
- In a blender or food processor, blend together coconut milk, banana, cacao powder and vanilla. Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Add chia seeds and stir. (continuously stir for a few minutes so chia seeds do not clump!)
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Chia seeds will absorb liquid resulting in a pudding consistency.
- Portion out pudding in single-serve containers and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023