Woot woot, you made it to Friday! Treat yourself to these scrumptious chocolate covered banana bonbons!
Bananas, dark chocolate, almond butter and coconut oil…simple and oh so good! The creamy banana center and crunchy chocolate coating tastes just like ice cream bonbons, but without the guilt!
- 1 banana sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Slice banana into small rounds.
- Sandwich a dab of almond butter between two banana pieces and hold together with a toothpick.
- Place on a plate lined with parchment paper and put in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove banana pieces from freezer and dip in chocolate sauce. Place back on parchment paper and return to freezer until frozen solid.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023