This has been our latest obsession…a Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie Jar! Whether it’s for breakfast or dessert, this smoothie jar hits the spot!
I’ve been trying to amp up my protein intake and finally found a protein powder I like, Aloha’s Chocolate Protein Powder! It’s organic, plant-based and does not include soy or tons of other additives. Pair with their Daily Good Greens for a superfood, super delicious start to your day! (note: this is not a sponsored post, I just love this product!) Add a dollop of nut butter for extra protein and healthy fat and top with your favorite fruit and granola!
If you don’t have chocolate protein powder just add a little cacao/cocoa powder for the decadent chocolate flavor! Other excellent add-ins are hemp seeds, chia seeds, spinach or maca powder! For a drinkable smoothie add 1 cup of liquid!
Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie Jar
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender such as a vitamix. Blend until smooth, using damper stick as needed.
- Top with favorite fruit and granola 🙂
- Benefits of Turmeric for Skin: Game-Changing Benefits for Your Skincare – Act NOW! - 27 February 2024
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat & Trim Your Waistline: My Fat Loss Guide (15+ Exercises) - 24 February 2024
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024