This has been our latest obsession…a Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie Jar! Whether it’s for breakfast or dessert, this smoothie jar hits the spot!
I’ve been trying to amp up my protein intake and finally found a protein powder I like, Aloha’s Chocolate Protein Powder! It’s organic, plant-based and does not include soy or tons of other additives. Pair with their Daily Good Greens for a superfood, super delicious start to your day! (note: this is not a sponsored post, I just love this product!) Add a dollop of nut butter for extra protein and healthy fat and top with your favorite fruit and granola!
If you don’t have chocolate protein powder just add a little cacao/cocoa powder for the decadent chocolate flavor! Other excellent add-ins are hemp seeds, chia seeds, spinach or maca powder! For a drinkable smoothie add 1 cup of liquid!
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender such as a vitamix. Blend until smooth, using damper stick as needed.
- Top with favorite fruit and granola 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023