Melted chocolate, peanut buttery goodness and salty pretzels…the perfect trifecta in my opinion! Little effort is needed to prepare this dessert, the hardest part is waiting for it to cool!
Warning: This bark is very hard to resist! Have a piece or two and lock it away in the refrigerator! In the words of Noah “me like, me eat all!”
This recipe makes roughly 20 pieces of bark. Store in the refrigerator to prevent the peanut butter from getting too gooey! You could easily package this up for a Valentine’s Day gift! Just remember to keep some for yourself 🙂
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips like Enjoy Life
- ⅓ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 20 mini pretzels chopped (use gluten free pretzels for a GF version)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler. Spread evenly on parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter together over low heat in a small sauce pan. Spread on top of chocolate layer.
- Add chopped pretzel pieces.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until fully set. Break into pieces and enjoy 🙂
- Store in the refrigerator to prevent peanut butter from getting too gooey 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023