I’ve been wanting to share this recipe with you for a while now, but they don’t stick around long enough to photograph! I’ve made them every week since I found the recipe on Pinterest from the blog www.averiecooks.com She has some wonderful recipes for sweet treats, you should check it out!
This recipe is completely grain free, but you would never know because these mini-muffins are so plump and doughy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a blender, add bananas, eggs, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda and sea salt. Blend until a smooth batter is formed, around 1-2 minutes depending on the type of blender you use.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop batter into mini-muffin cups, filling to 2/3 full. Top with a few chocolate chips. (I added 3 to each mini-muffin)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tops are set and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023