I never knew vegan, gluten free, dairy free muffins could be so fluffy, moist and light! These don’t fall short of sweetness either thanks to little bit of pure maple syrup.
I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend! Start it off by making a batch of these to enjoy!
Adapted from happy.healthy.life
- mix these together:
- 1 and 3/4 cups gluten free all purpose flour I used Bob’s Red Mill but regular flour works too!
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground flax seeds
- melt these together:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Fold in:
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice + 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 large ripe banana mashed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- top with slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together gluten free flour, salt, flax seeds and baking powder.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in vanilla, lemon juice, zest, mashed banana and blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups, top with slivered almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown and center of muffin is set.
- Let cool and enjoy warm 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023