It’s been years since I’ve had it, but I think I got pretty close to recreating The Cheesecake Factory’s signature salad!
Chopped Apple Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette, a knock off recipe from The Cheesecake Factory!
Pomegranate juice is slowly boiled down to make a sweet molasses for the vinaigrette. Chopped apples, crunchy red cabbage, fresh cucumbers, sweet beets, bite-sized green beans and crisp romaine make up salad along with some sharp white cheddar chunks and chilled edamame for protein…a perfectly balanced plate
This festive fall salad is bursting with antioxidants, just check out all those deep purple and bright green colors!
Perfect as a healthy meal on it’s own or can be served along with your fall favorites!
- For the Pomegranate Molasses:
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For the Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- For the Chopped Salad:
- 1 cup green beans cut into bite-sized pieces (quickly blanched and cooled)
- ½ cup cucumber peeled and chopped
- ½ cup cooked beets chopped (roast on own or buy pre-cooked and refrigerated such as “Love Beets”)
- 1 apple chopped
- ¼ cup purple cabbage finely chopped
- ½ cup shelled edamame steamed and cooled
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- ½ cup white cheddar cheese cubed
- To make the Pomegranate Molasses:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat until reduced to a fourth, stirring occasionally. (~1/4 cup should be remaining)
- To make Vinaigrette:
- To make Salad:
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023