Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark is a simple to make sweet and salty treat!
Melted chocolate, peanut buttery goodness and salty pretzels…the perfect trifecta in my opinion! Little effort is needed to prepare this dessert, the hardest part is waiting for it to cool!
Warning: This bark is very hard to resist! Have a piece or two and lock it away in the refrigerator! In the words of Noah “me like, me eat all!”
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips, like Enjoy Life
- ⅓ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 20 mini pretzels, chopped (use gluten free pretzels for a GF version)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler. Spread evenly on parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter together over low heat in a small sauce pan. Spread on top of chocolate layer.
- Add chopped pretzel pieces.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until fully set. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator to prevent peanut butter from getting too gooey!
This recipe makes roughly 20 pieces of bark. Store in the refrigerator to prevent the peanut butter from getting too gooey! You could easily package this up for a Valentine’s Day gift! Just remember to keep some for yourself
Make this recipe with dark chocolate containing 70% cacao for an antioxidant rich, heart healthy, lower sugar option!