Samples were received free of charge however, opinions are my own!
Nothing says Happy Friday like a Banana Nice Cream Sundae with UNREAL Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
These aren’t just any peanut butter cups! They are seriously UNREAL!
Two new flavors were introduced to me…Dark Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Cups and Dark Chocolate Crispy Quinoa Peanut Butter Cups. Where have you been my whole life??? Two of my favorite foods…quinoa and coconut crossed with a peanut butter cup is pure genius in my book!
Not only do they taste too good to be true, they are unjunked! Yes, candy without all the junk!
no artificial colors or flavors
no corn syrup or hydrogenated oils
lots less sugar, more protein and fiber
real food ingredients
Finally, a brand of clean eating candy! This is what dreams are made of!
(okay, maybe I’m the only one that dreams of candy made with coconut and quinoa!)
Banana “Nice” Cream, bananas blended into a creamy dessert that tastes just like ice cream, I promise! I use a Yonanas machine to make my banana nice cream, but a blender works well too! If using a blender such as a vitamix, add a little almond milk to get things mixing!
Recipe from Whole Foods
- 4 frozen bananas
- UNREAL Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Soy milk or almond milk if using a blender (start with ½ cup and add more as needed)
- Whipped Cream of your choice (coconut, soy, rice)
- Place bananas in a yonanas machine or a blender. (If using a blender, add milk of your choice)
- Blend until creamy.
- Top with chopped UNREAL Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, whipped cream and enjoy!
Hope you have a sweet weekend