Mini Salted Peanut Butter Parfaits, made with only 3 ingredients!!!
Coconut cream blended with peanut butter and maple syrup for a decadent dessert…oh yea, and a little chocolate sea salt dusted on top, which technically makes 4 ingredients! Yes, chocolate sea salt is a real thing! I bought mine at a specialty spice store, but I’ve seen it at Whole Foods before. The peanut butter coconut cream is layered with chopped peanuts for crunch. This step is totally optional, but it sure does look pretty!
I love when restaurants serve mini-desserts. It’s just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth without making you feel too full and over-stuffed! This dessert is so rich that just a few bites will do! You can also use this recipe as a frosting for chocolate cupcakes.
The recipe is adapted from The Minimalist Baker and makes 4 mini-parfaits.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup chunky or creamy all natural-peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- pinch chocolate sea salt or coarse sea salt
- Place unopened can of coconut milk in the freezer overnight (or for at least a few hours).
- Open can and scoop out coconut cream, place in a small bowl.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup to bowl and using a hand-held mixer blend until creamy.
- Divide into 4 mini-parfait glasses and layer with peanuts.
- Top with a pinch of chocolate sea salt or coarse sea salt.
Yay for Friday!
Enjoy the holiday weekend