Kale, kale and more kale!
This is a recipe that will put your garden full of kale to good use! It is a vegan version of pesto but, feel free to add fresh parmesan for added flavor!
This recipe made a large portion! I served it over brown rice pasta for dinner, then mixed a little into scrambled eggs the next morning and still had left overs! It would make an excellent spread for sandwiches or add a dollop to grilled vegetables!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch kale for 30 seconds, remove, drain and run under cold water or place into an ice bath.
- Dry kale and give it a good squeeze to get rid of excess water.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed, enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023