Kale, kale and more kale!
This is a recipe that will put your garden full of kale to good use! It is a vegan version of pesto but, feel free to add fresh parmesan for added flavor!
This recipe made a large portion! I served it over brown rice pasta for dinner, then mixed a little into scrambled eggs the next morning and still had left overs! It would make an excellent spread for sandwiches or add a dollop to grilled vegetables!
Kale and Pine Nut Pesto
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch kale for 30 seconds, remove, drain and run under cold water or place into an ice bath.
- Dry kale and give it a good squeeze to get rid of excess water.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed, enjoy 🙂
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat & Trim Your Waistline: My Fat Loss Guide (15+ Exercises) - 24 February 2024
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cranberry Juice: The Detox Drink for Accelerated Weight Loss - 17 February 2024