It’s cucumber season! The farmers’ markets will be overflowing with cucumbers these next few weeks!
I’ve always wanted to make real fermented pickles, but can’t seem to get my act together! Besides from making kombucha I’m a little afraid of the whole fermentation process. I had a disastrous attempt last year with a fermented cabbage slaw. So until I gain the confidence to tackle it again these quick and easy cucumbers will have to do!
- Thinly slice cucumbers. (I used a mandolin for uniform thin slices)
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, red onion, cilantro and optional jalapeño pepper.
- Wisk together rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, agave and salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat.
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow flavors blend.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023