I’m a huge fan of old fashioned strawberry jam. However, i’m not a fan of how much sugar it contains! I remember making jam with my mom as a kid and using cups of sugar! Not to mention all the time spent cooking the fruit until the correct temperature and sterilizing jars!
This recipe is SO much more simple and uses SO much less sugar! It is also considered raw because the fruit doesn’t have to be cooked!
And, it contains CHIA SEEDS!
(if you’ve been reading the blog you know I have a love affair with chia seeds!)
Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Quickly pulse until combined and strawberries take on a “mashed” consistency.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate for at least an hour before using.
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat & Trim Your Waistline: My Fat Loss Guide (15+ Exercises) - 24 February 2024
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cranberry Juice: The Detox Drink for Accelerated Weight Loss - 17 February 2024