I’m a huge fan of old fashioned strawberry jam. However, i’m not a fan of how much sugar it contains! I remember making jam with my mom as a kid and using cups of sugar! Not to mention all the time spent cooking the fruit until the correct temperature and sterilizing jars!
This recipe is SO much more simple and uses SO much less sugar! It is also considered raw because the fruit doesn’t have to be cooked!
And, it contains CHIA SEEDS!
(if you’ve been reading the blog you know I have a love affair with chia seeds!)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Quickly pulse until combined and strawberries take on a “mashed” consistency.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate for at least an hour before using.
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023