Skillet Strawberry S’mores, just because…
Look at those!
They take less than 10 minutes to make and barely last 10 minutes when taken out of the oven…they are that good! S’mores and summertime go hand-in-hand, but these babies can be made anytime of the year! No campfire needed here! Simply place the skilled under the broiler for 5 minutes and voila, you have layered gooeyness of marshmallows, sweet strawberries, dark chocolate and crunchy graham crackers!Fresh strawberries give these s’mores a summertime flare! If strawberries aren’t your thing, try sliced bananas instead!
I was able to find vegan marshmallows in our local grocery store, but you can find Dandies Marshmallows over at Thrive market!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips I like the brand enjoy life
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- Layer graham crackers on the bottom of a large skillet and add chocolate, strawberries and mini-marshmallows.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are perfectly toasted
- Enjoy 🙂
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023