Roasted Spiced Carrots with Golden Raisins and Almonds to accompany an Easter brunch!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes or until carrots are tender crisp.
- Serve alone or on top of fresh arugula and cooked quinoa, enjoy 🙂
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 544mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 19148IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Latest posts by Cristina Cavanaugh RD LDN (see all)
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023