Now that the town is alive with summer and the ice cream shops are open, we are tempted to go out for dessert every night! Instead of getting fat laden ice cream or sugar coated frozen yogurt, I wanted come up with something a little healthier! Something that we can enjoy every night! (without the guilt!)
These treats are super easy and don’t require much effort at all! It’s a great recipe to get the kids involved too! Don’t worry about buying popsicle molds either, paper cups work just fine 🙂
- Add all ingredients to a blender and quickly pulse.
- Pour into paper cups and place in the freezer.
- After 30 minutes, place wooden sticks in the center of the cups.
- Return to the freezer until completely frozen.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023