Raspberry Chia Seed Parfaits, festive and fruitful!
These parfaits would make a wonderful holiday breakfast…or healthy dessert!
I forget how much I love chia seed pudding, it’s so incredibly easy to make and good for you! I love how one food provides fiber, protein, healthy fat, vitamins and minerals all in one shot! Plus, the variations are endless! You can add cacao to make a chocolate treat or top with fruit of your choice such as berries, kiwi or bananas. You can even try adding granola for extra crunch!
- For the Chia Seed Pudding:
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups of milk I used almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- For the Raspberry Puree:
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- apples & pomegranate seeds
- To make Chia Seed Pudding:
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together and whisk. Let sit for 5 minutes and whisk again to prevent clumping. Cover and place in refrigerator until a pudding consistency is formed, around 2 hours.
- To make Raspberry Puree:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well blended.
- To make parfaits:
- Evenly divide raspberry puree into 4 small parfait glasses. Add chia seed pudding then top with fruit. Enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023