Pineapple Cucumber Banana Berry Green Smoothie
The statement I’m about to make is very bold…
“You need this smoothie in your life right now!!!”
Now that winter is here, the air is cold, the heat is pumping and our cells are dying for hydration! I know I’m not the only one waking up absolutely parched in the morning! Cucumbers and coconut water are super hydrating, while the berries and spinach provide antioxidants to replenish our cells and keep our immune systems running strong! I’d say that’s a win-win for the winter months!
This gluten free smoothie recipe also passed the kid test! Noah said it tasted like a popsicle and drank it all!
- 2 cups coconut water
- ½ cup cucumber
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 handful baby spinach
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend away! If you don’t have a high-speed blender such as a vitamix, nutribullet or blendtec, cut the cucumber into smaller slices for easier blending.
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023