I can’t keep enough chia seed pudding in the house! We’ve been eating it for breakfast, as a snack and as dessert. (yes, it tastes that good!)
It’s so quick to prepare and is packed with nutritious chia seeds!
(you can read about the health benefits of chia seeds here)
There are so many variations of chia seed pudding, but this has become our new family favorite!
- In a food processor or blender, puree coconut milk, pineapple and banana.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in chia seeds and shredded coconut.
- Continuously stir for a few minutes to prevent chia seeds from clumping.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until chia seeds absorb most of the liquid and has formed a pudding like consistency.
- Top with fresh pineapple, shredded coconut and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023