I have Noah to thank for this delicious creation!
I had something different in mind, but Noah wanted to add pretzels to the mix, so I went with it!
I used a vitamix, but any high-speed blender will do. Slice the bananas into small chunks before freezing to make blending easier. I also added a tablespoon of soy milk to get the mix going! After it was whipped together I folded in crushed gluten-free pretzels and popped it in the freezer just for a few minutes to set. I learned the hard way, don’t try cutting pretzels…they will fly everywhere and make a huge mess! Instead, place in a zip-lock bag and bang with something heavy such as a potato masher or a can of soup (i’m sure there is a more professional way of doing this, but it worked for me!).
- Place frozen bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla in a high-speed blender and blend until creamy. If mix gets stuck, add 1 tablespoon of soy or almond milk at a time if needed.
- Fold in crushed pretzels and place in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Serve in a cup or a cone and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023