Overnight oats are such a great grab-and-go breakfast! Simply prepare them at night before you go to bed and voila they are ready to eat in the morning! I was getting a little sick of plain old oats so I thought I would kick it up a notch! I added peanut butter to the almond milk before I poured it on the oats and topped it with fresh strawberries. The protein from the nut butter and the fiber from the oats will keep you fueled all morning long!
- Place oats in a small bowl, set aside.
- Blend together milk, nut butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Pour milk/pb mixture over oats, stir, cover bowl and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023