Overnight oats are such a great grab-and-go breakfast! Simply prepare them at night before you go to bed and voila they are ready to eat in the morning! I was getting a little sick of plain old oats so I thought I would kick it up a notch! I added peanut butter to the almond milk before I poured it on the oats and topped it with fresh strawberries. The protein from the nut butter and the fiber from the oats will keep you fueled all morning long!
- Place oats in a small bowl, set aside.
- Blend together milk, nut butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Pour milk/pb mixture over oats, stir, cover bowl and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023