Bite-sized Mini Zucchini Muffins with Pineapple Glaze!
Unlike a lot of gluten-free baked goods that use a ton of different ingredients, these were simply made with Bob Red Mill’s all-purpose gluten-free flour mix. These muffins are butter and egg free, and uses crushed pineapple, zucchini and banana instead, which makes for a fluffy muffin!
Containing only 65 calories and 1 gram of fat per muffin, they are pretty diet friendly as well!
- 1¾ cup all-purpose gluten free flour I used Bob’s Red Mill
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas mashed (just under 1 cup)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk I used soy milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
- For Pineapple Glaze:
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- drop vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil or spray a mini-muffin pan, set aside.
- Sift GF flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together mashed bananas, zucchini, coconut sugar, crushed pineapple, milk and vanilla.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and fold in raisins.
- Fill mini-muffin tins ¾ full and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- To make glaze:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl or blender. (I pulsed the crushed pineapple in my blender to break down pineapple bits)
- Glaze cooled muffins and enjoy 🙂
- Store in an air-tight container
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023