Even though summer is coming to an end, it’s still hot and humid out there! I’m sitting here writing with the windows open and the fan on, dreaming of crisp fall nights, warm soups and hot cocoa! I don’t know about you, but it was a long and busy summer for my family…bring on the fall!
For now, here is a light and refreshing quinoa recipe perfect for dinner on a warm night.
- Steam asparagus until tender crisp and cool.
- In a large bowl mix together cooked quinoa, asparagus and peas.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour over quinoa mixture and stir well until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023