Even though summer is coming to an end, it’s still hot and humid out there! I’m sitting here writing with the windows open and the fan on, dreaming of crisp fall nights, warm soups and hot cocoa! I don’t know about you, but it was a long and busy summer for my family…bring on the fall!
For now, here is a light and refreshing quinoa recipe perfect for dinner on a warm night.
Lemony Quinoa Salad with Asparagus, Peas and Fresh Mint
- Steam asparagus until tender crisp and cool.
- In a large bowl mix together cooked quinoa, asparagus and peas.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour over quinoa mixture and stir well until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy 🙂
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cranberry Juice: The Detox Drink for Accelerated Weight Loss - 17 February 2024
- How to Get Prescribed Adderall Online in 2024 - 16 February 2024