Keeping with yesterday’s theme of Sunbutter, here is a recipe for honey oat balls! I used Sunbutter, honey, flax and oats for these protein packed snacks!
They make a great on-the-go breakfast or are great to eat after exercising. The combination of protein and carbohydrates stimulates insulin to be made, which will bring glucose and amino acids into the muscles for recovery.
- In a saucepan over very low heat, melt Sunbutter and stir in honey.
- Remove from the heat and add oats, flax and raisins. Mix well.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and chill.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023
- Buckwheat Superfood: Why the Pseudo-Cereal is so Incredibly Healthy - 22 November 2023