Keeping with yesterday’s theme of Sunbutter, here is a recipe for honey oat balls! I used Sunbutter, honey, flax and oats for these protein packed snacks!
They make a great on-the-go breakfast or are great to eat after exercising. The combination of protein and carbohydrates stimulates insulin to be made, which will bring glucose and amino acids into the muscles for recovery.
- In a saucepan over very low heat, melt Sunbutter and stir in honey.
- Remove from the heat and add oats, flax and raisins. Mix well.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and chill.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023