Kids love to dip their food! Dips are a great way to entice children to eat fruits and vegetables. Instead of giving them unhealthy cream based dips try this dip instead!
It contains a secret ingredient that’s so good for them…beans!
Not only are beans loaded with fiber and protein, they are a great source of iron which is often deficient in a child’s diet. They are also a great source of phosphorus, magnesium and potassium….all important for those little growing bodies!
This dip paired nicely with oat bran pretzels and baby carrots however, it would make a great spread on a veggie or turkey sandwich!
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard preferrable organic, gluten free
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023