This past weekend I went out of town for my cousin’s wedding shower. When left to his own devices, Shaye won’t cook for himself so I stocked the refrigerator with this quick meal. Preparation is key to following a healthy diet!
When you have good food in the house you eat good food!
This would be a great recipe to prepare on the weekend and have ready for those busy weeknights when the last thing you feel like doing is cooking a meal. Pair this salad with grilled chicken, fish or slice an avocado on top for a vegetarian version. You could even just dump it on top of a bed of greens or yet, eat it straight out of the mason jar!
- Cook quinoa according to package and let cool.
- Once quinoa is cooled, combine with the rest of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until well coated.
- Store in mason jars 🙂
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023