There’s no running from it…it’s a scorcher out there today!
Cool down with this refreshing beverage!
This deliciousness can also be used to fight bloat and slim down your mid-section!
Mint: Used to soothe tummy troubles, relieve gas and aid in digestion.
Watermelon: Consists mostly of water making it super hydrating and it’s a natural diuretic.
I used frozen watermelon, but you can use fresh-cut watermelon and ice instead. Watermelon has been on sale lately and I’m taking full advantage of it! I’ve been buying and freezing fresh seasonal fruit just for occasions like this!
- 3 cups frozen watermelon
- 1 cup coconut water or plain water
- 3 lemons juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or sweetener of your choice optional
- 6 mint leaves
- lime wedges for garnish
- Place frozen watermelon, coconut water, lemon juice, agave syrup and mint leaves in a high-speed blender and blend until slushy. Add more liquid if needed. (I used a vita-mix and set it on the “frozen dessert” mode)
- Garnish with lime wedges and a fresh sprig of mint 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023