I almost always have a weekly meal plan and grocery list in hand before I step foot into a grocery store. If I don’t, I end up with a cart full of random items and overspending! We live 45 minutes away from the closest Trader Joe’s, so when I see one, I stop in! These two ingredients caught my eye…
I had no idea what to do with my impulse buys, so I went to my favorite website Pinterest! A combination of a few recipes I saw inspired me to create these…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together liquified coconut oil, eggs, honey and peppermint extract.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond meal, cocoa powder, sea salt and baking soda.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until well combined and a batter is formed.
- Pour batter into mini-muffin cups, 2/3 way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023