Most of my teenage years were spent working in a candy store and eating these… Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters!
My sweet tooth kicked in the other day and I was craving coconut clusters big time! Since I almost always have chocolate and coconut on hand, I whipped them up in minutes…seriously, minutes! Two simple steps with two simple ingredients…melted dark chocolate mixed with shredded unsweetened coconut!
- 1 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips I used “Enjoy Life” brand
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut I used “Let’s Do…Organic” finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- Line a mini-muffin tin with cups, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
- When fully melted, mix in coconut.
- Scoop into mini-muffin cups and top with extra coconut.
- Place in a cool place, allow chocolate to harden and enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023