Coconut Curry Soup…
Something about coconut milk and curry gets me every time! I just love the way the flavors blend together making for a spicy, yet soothing soup 🙂
This is a soup that can be made in very little time and with a variety of vegetables. I used carrots, green beans and baby corn, but you could add bell peppers, broccoli, sweet potatoes or mushrooms! I tossed in some tofu cubes for protein and served brown short grain rice on the side rounding this out as a complete meal!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons bragg’s amino acids tamari or soy sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 cup of carrots chopped
- 1 cup green beans chopped
- 8-10 fresh baby corn
- ½ package ~7 oz. extra firm tofu, cubed
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add curry paste, brown sugar, ground ginger and Bragg’s Amino Acids and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add carrots, green beans and baby corn and cook until tender crisp. Add tofu before serving and top with fresh cilantro. Serve with short-grain brown rice if desired.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023