Cilantro Lime Cucumbers
Thanks to my brother-in-law, our veggie garden will be overflowing with cucumbers soon! We have a high demand for cucumbers in my house…my dad makes huge batches of dill pickles that last us through the winter (if we’re lucky!) and fresh cucumbers are my fall-back plan for getting veggies into Noah on a daily basis. While Noah is pretty good with eating a variety of veggies, I can be certain he will eat cucumbers for breakfast, lunch and dinner! And this is totally fine by me because although cucumbers are made up of mostly water, they are also nutrient dense.
Check it out!
- Cucumbers provide vitamin C and vitamin A
- A good source of folic acid
- Contain important minerals such as potassium, magnesium and molybdenum
- Provide silica, a mineral that is important for the health of our muscle, ligament and connective tissues
Try this recipe for a fresh summer salad!
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Let marinate for 1-2 hours before serving. Enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023