Umm…quite possibly one of the best salads I’ve ever made!
The combination of warm roasted veggies, avocados and cannellini beans make this a meal-worthy salad! Served on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce and savory dressing this salad will be a new summertime favorite!
Adapted from www.pamelasalzman.com
- 1 bunch asparagus ends trimmed and chopped into thirds
- 3 large or 6 small portabello mushrooms
- 1 zucchini cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 scallions chopped
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and cubed
- 2 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 shallot finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place asparagus, portabello mushrooms and zucchini on a roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Arrange chopped romaine onto a large serving dish.
- When vegetables are perfectly roasted, remove them from the oven and add to a large bowl with avocado, corn, beans and scallions.
- Pour dressing on top and mix until all vegetables are well coated, place on top of chopped romaine lettuce.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023